Senior Legal Counsel
Miriam van Dellen has been working as Senior Legal Counsel at CARNEADES Legal since 2022.
Miriam studied law at Utrecht University (Netherlands) (Master degree), participated in postgraduate studies at the Europa Institute of Saarland University, studied construction law at Leiden University (Netherlands) and completed a module of the Advanced LLM program Energy Law (North Sea Energy Law Partnership (NSELP)).
After working for many years as an in-house lawyer (Bedrijfsjurist) in the Netherlands in various functions in the energy and construction sector, Miriam has worked in the energy sector in Germany for various multinationals since 2010, especially in management.
Her focus is on the field of renewable energies, in particular onshore and offshore wind.
Areas of law
- International business law and private business law
- International contract templates and standard conditions (e.g. FIDIC, Orgalime)
- Public Procurement Law
- International commercial and corporate law
- Onshore and offshore wind industry
- Mechanical engineering
- Onshore and offshore grid connection and grid expansion projects
- Plant construction
- Offshore cable laying (especially supranational interconnectors)