After Christina Lupprian studied at the University of Mainz, she successfully passed the legal clerkship in Schleswig-Holstein and San Diego. In 2003, she completed the doctorate at the University of Hamburg at the chair of Prof. Peters. After studying at the University of San Diego, she worked as an associate and lawyer from 2005-2010 with a focus in construction, real estate, corporate and media Law.
Since 2020 we kindly welcome her as a Managing Partner at Carneades Legal.
Her focus lies in the following fields, which she offers in German, English and French:
- Civil law consultation in project management, construction projects, real estate transactions and lease
- Project supporting consultation for Off-Shore Wind Farm constructions
- Negotiation of international/national contracts
- Drafting of international/national contracts
- Legal support for M&A transactions
- Establishment, restructuring, transformation, merges and liquidation of corporations
- Legal expertise reports in the field of corporate law